Are you trying to teach families with distance learning?
Are you using take home packets during this school closure?
Homeschooling and need some preschool activities?
These At Home Literacy Activities are what you need!
Each activity includes:
- Parent info page: this page gives activity instructions
- All activities/pieces needed to complete the activities.
10 skills are covered:
- Visual Discrimination
- Basic Concepts
- Naming Letters
- Uppercase to Lowercase Match
- Beginning Sounds
- Letter Tracing
- Black and white graphics- ink saving!
- Distance Learning Compatible: send pdf via email or share to secured sites.
- Print/share individual games with families OR choose the 'print all' file to print all the activities at once (see the preview).